I based the pattern for these on the previous men's jeans I made a month or so ago. For this pair I changed the pattern a little and reduced the taper to try and make them a little more straight below the knee. Also shortened the rise and made the top block a more fitted. Too fitted actually, they're a size too tight. For version 2 I'll lengthen the rise back to where it was and loosen things up a bit. The yoke is kind of deeper than modern jeans because it's based on the 1947 501; might shorten it a little. Oh yeah, I had some issues with the tack buttons so this pair has sewn buttons and tack buttons.