Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raglan Sleeve T-shirt

I found a few yards of salt & pepper jersey knit at the thrift store this weekend, so I decided to try and work on my raglan sleeve pattern. I wanted something reminiscent of old football or motorcycle jerseys from the 1930's and 40's. This is close to what I was thinking, though I could probably make the waistband and cuffs an inch longer.

I'll take some fit pictures tomorrow, but it fits well; better than my previous attempts. I also decided to play around with some "branding" and attached two of my labels to the shirt. I may either sew on a pocket, or stencil something on the front later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment